LV hotstamping questions...

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
1. Is it okay for the Speedy 30? how many letters?
2. Should it be on the time of purchase?
3. Should it be done in thesame LV location branch/store? Like if you bought it in Ngee Ann, should it be in Ngee ann?
4. What should you present to the SA or person who will hotstamp it?
5. How much?
6. How long will it take?

Lc4x4 said:
3. Should it be done in thesame LV location branch/store? Like if you bought it in Ngee Ann, should it be in Ngee ann?
5. How much?

1. 3 Max
2. I would wait and absorb the bag make sure it's the right one since, pieces are non refundable after hot stamping.
3. Not necessary o be at the same location.
4. Not sure what hi ean
5. It's free
6. If your local store has the equipment required and they aren't too busy, it'll be done the same day :smile:

1. 3 Max
2. I would wait and absorb the bag make sure it's the right one since, pieces are non refundable after hot stamping.
3. Not necessary o be at the same location.
4. Not sure what hi ean
5. It's free
6. If your local store has the equipment required and they aren't too busy, it'll be done the same day :smile:

1. Its a YMMV, some people can get more....
2. You CAN take it back anytime you like for heatstamping
3. Doesnt Matter
4. The bag obviously, what else??
5. Should be free
6. Depends on your location, if the person that does it is there maybe 1 hour. In toronto, they do this once a week so it may take up to 1.5 weeks to complete. This will depend on where you are and where they need to send bag to do the stamping.

5. How much?

1. Yes, ok for speedy 30 - I had mine stamped as well. 3 large capital letters (ex: ABC), 3 small leathers with dots in between (ex: a.b.c), or 2 capital letters with one or two dots (ex: A.B or A.B.)

2. No, you can go home, think about it, and bring it back to the store any time.

3. As I am aware, no, it doesn't have to be at the same store, but it has to be at an LV store.

4. Your bag and discuss with them the size, colour, and alignment of the letters. I personally like to align the letters to the top of the bag, but some ladies love it when it is stamped a little slanted... like my friend got her NF MM stamped and she wanted it aligned to the leaf and not to the top. Your preference.

5. Free!... at least in Canada

6. Mine was done within 20 mins (LV Flagship in Toronto)... I waited for it and shopped... then left with another bag.... lol lol

I hope this helps! ;)

Hello everyone! I have a quastion about hot spamping because I am really upset after my todays visit to LV store in Beverly Center in LA...(
I came to hotstamp my Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene, asked SA if it is possible and he said to wait a minute because he need to check if person who is doing hot stamping is in the store. After a minute he came back to me and said to wait a little bit because this person is not at the store right now...I said OK,I can wait or if it is possible I can just leave bag and come back after? After this question he disappeared again, asked someone (afterwords he said that it is the main manager of this store), came back to me and said "Sorry we don't do hot stamping for Damiere Ebene anymore!" I was so disapointed and asked him why? And he said(Attention please!): "Because it's hard to make it"!
I am sooo confused because I saw a lot of hot stamped Damier Ebene's and this SA was acting so weird...Does anybody know is it true that LV don't hot stamp Speedy in Damier Ebene anymore? Thanks!

The Wynn in Vegas refused to hot stamp my Pomme Vernis 4 key holder because you "can't hot stamp vernis". I knew this wasn't true since I've seen people on TPF with vernis hot stamped so I tried to talk them into it. Eventually they agreed so long as there was another Pomme Vernis 4 key holder in Vegas in case they messed it up (this was all at the time of me originally purchasing it). Well it was the only one in Vegas so they didn't do it and I was pretty bummed...

thank u guys very much for answering!) I have a good news=) I didn't give up and today went to the LV store on Rodeo Drive, and they took my baby for hotstamping without any problems) SA Sasha was very helpfull and actually he is one of the friendliest persons I ever met in LA! So I have my personal SA now!Very excited and happy!=)Cant wait for tomorrow to bring my hotstamped beauty at home...)

1. Its a YMMV, some people can get more....
2. You CAN take it back anytime you like for heatstamping
3. Doesnt Matter
4. The bag obviously, what else??
5. Should be free
6. Depends on your location, if the person that does it is there maybe 1 hour. In toronto, they do this once a week so it may take up to 1.5 weeks to complete. This will depend on where you are and where they need to send bag to do the stamping.

1. Of course you can get more initial than 3 but it looks tacky
2. My answer was more based on refunds vs going back for future hot stamping
4. Rude much?

PENCakeKit said:
thank u guys very much for answering!) I have a good news=) I didn't give up and today went to the LV store on Rodeo Drive, and they took my baby for hotstamping without any problems) SA Sasha was very helpfull and actually he is one of the friendliest persons I ever met in LA! So I have my personal SA now!Very excited and happy!=)Cant wait for tomorrow to bring my hotstamped beauty at home...)

I would love to see a pic of the hotstamping. What color did u have it done in?(if it's not gold) i am thinking of doing it to! thank u!!

hi everyone. i'm new here and I know this is an old thread, but i was wondering if any of you know if it was possible to hot stamp a vintage petit noe?
i saw a few luggage tags which were stamped upright and i thought that way you could actually hot stamp a noe.
please help if you know. :smile:

Hi! I was wondering if anyone here has tried availing Louis Vuitton's hot stamping services on a Petit Noe? And if yes, on what part of the bag was it placed? Looking forward to your responses, ladies! :smile: