LV hotstamped a fake bag. >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
belle chan said:
Can't believe everything you read. Seller likely just wrote that it was hot stamped.....

Agree 100%! To sell that bag you would have to lie to make it seem worth your money. "oh it looks so good even LV couldn't tell" REALLY??? It's an obvious fake and I'm sure LV would've known that.

That's a fake hotstamp... they didn't even bother to centre it either.

Then again, I may just believe her because some SAs are fools. I spoke to one and she said that not all bags have date stamps (probably because she didn't know where to look at the time - I later found it myself)... smh...

I'm sure the seller is trying to drive home the point that even LV will be fooled by this replica so that buyers on Craigslist will be more interested...

seriously doubt LV actually accepted the replica for hotstamping.... there would have been a flurry in the back room I'm sure and they would have turned the seller away

I'm sure the seller is trying to drive home the point that even LV will be fooled by this replica so that buyers on Craigslist will be more interested...

seriously doubt LV actually accepted the replica for hotstamping.... there would have been a flurry in the back room I'm sure and they would have turned the seller away

exactly

You can get hotstamping at any bookstore that does personalization. I had a Bible hotstamped for my husband at one and you pick the font and color, and if you bring in an item you did not buy from the bookstore you just have to pay for the hotstamping. So maybe she took the replica purse into a bookstore and paid for hotstamping I think it is only $10.00 if you bring in an outside item.

Status
Not open for further replies.