LV Hot stamping complaint :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I have just received my first speedy 30 for my birthday (Yay!) but I'm sooo disappointed about the hotstamping that was done on it :sad:

When I received it, both top edges of my initials where missing the gold colouring. As such, I returned back to the store where they managed to fix it on the spot for me. When returning home I realised that it looked really terrible- the gold surface on both letters now had a cracked surface finish, and it looked really messy. I remember the SA saying that he had put another 3 coats on top, so I'm guessing this is the reason for it cracking. Is this how it is supposed to look, or should it be nice and smooth like what is shown on the website??

2. you may want to bring it back, i heard they will give you a brand new one :smile: my heatstamp is smooth and great
    HTH

3. ^ ditto they didnt do an amazing job on my stuff, and if I screamed and shouted enough they probably would've replaced my item but I thought it was really petty to go there. but they seem like they actually made a real mistake with yours... speak to the manager a get a new one.

4. OP, one thread per topic please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.