LV Horizontal Batignolles or Gucci D Gold Hobo

Mar 13, 2009
Gucci D Gold hobo. My mom has the Batignolles and while it's nice, I think it's far too big for me and I don't like the wide, wide opening. The Gucci one is pretty too, and I love the feminine look to it and the D hardware is too cute. I simply love the pink leather trim too.

I choose the Gucci!

attachment.php

Attachments

• gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 161

Spinky

I want all the bags
O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
Well overall, my heart belongs to LV, however in this case I prefer the Gucci D Gold Hobo. I have this bag with the white leather and love it. Not a fan of the Batignolles.

I love how light weight the Gucci is compared to my other LV bags.

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
I have the LV Horizontal Batignolles and it was probably the worst LV purchase that I ever made. The open top is REALLY open. I'm always paranoid that things are going to fall out. I thought it would be great for work but it's oddly shaped so if you want to stuff files into it, you basically have to leave the side buckles unbuckled and then re-buckle when the bag is empty. It's not a very user-friendly bag.

lvsforme

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
I have both LV Batignolles Horizontal and Gucci D Gold Hobo with Gold Trim. While LV BH is a great functional bag, I never warm up to it. I handed it over to my mother and I think she is making more use out of it. On the other hand, I LOVE my Gucci D Gold Hobo. It is such a perfect size and so comfortable to carry on shoulder. To me it is more stylish and much cuter than LV BH. Thought I should add that I am usually not a Gucci girl, but more of a LV and Hermes girl...