LV Horizon 55 Suitcase Reveal - 35 pics! Comparisons to Pegase 45 / Samsonite and stacked with ICare

LVorDie

Marc Jacobs LV Denim Obsessed
Jun 6, 2014
Hey TPF LV friends! I am finally doing a Christmas unboxing... Long story short I opened it on xmas and they gave me a USED BAG with no luggage tag, y'all, omg, it was awful. (I took pics and will share the story another time) The next day I had sinus surgery and have bedridden for a week. Today is my first time out of bed and in a shirt and leggings to go see the dr. And My hubby surprised me with a new saffron box to cheer me up! Here she is, direct from Paris!

I've been looking for Horizon 55 shots forever on TPF and not found many if any. So I took a ton so anyone else needing info on details could get good images. Again, I've been sick so I just did these really quick :smile:. This bag is so gorgeous, I am so excited to keep my resolution this year to travel more and remember that life is not only work, it's enjoying this beautiful world and the people in it. #grateful IMG_1483387630.849566.jpg
IMG_1483387680.255350.jpgIMG_1483387694.995124.jpgIMG_1483387708.287347.jpgIMG_1483387722.317216.jpgIMG_1483387773.025019.jpgIMG_1483387787.735576.jpgIMG_1483387798.700008.jpgIMG_1483387903.168750.jpgIMG_1483387919.178599.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like I know that shirt, is it from Express? You were right this is my style, love the look.

Congrats on the luggage piece it is lovely. This reveal makes me want to travel more so I have a reason to get a suitcase! Enjoy! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Reactions: LVorDie
I feel like I know that shirt, is it from Express? You were right this is my style, love the look.

Congrats on the luggage piece it is lovely. This reveal makes me want to travel more so I have a reason to get a suitcase! Enjoy!

Yes, it's Express, lol, you know your stuff! I cleaned up at the before xmas sale. You don't have to tell me 50% off more than once.

You know they have this in the Eclipse... the grey and black is so sickeningly gorgeous... and no pesky vachetta. I think the Horizon Eclipse needs to be in your Wednesday Adams LV collection. [emoji176]xo

So am I right in saying you can't stuff the Horizon? I have the Pegase 55 and the zippers will stretch if u stuff it. I like the Horizon in ME but I wonder if it doesn't fit as much as the Pegase because of the way it's built.

Yes, it's Express, lol, you know your stuff! I cleaned up at the before xmas sale. You don't have to tell me 50% off more than once.

You know they have this in the Eclipse... the grey and black is so sickeningly gorgeous... and no pesky vachetta. I think the Horizon Eclipse needs to be in your Wednesday Adams LV collection. [emoji176]xo

Haha yes I do when it comes to Express, I literally place an order every week!

I just looked up the Eclipse it's gorgeous. I am trying to get out and travel more but whenever I think vacation or home I always pick home. Enjoy your upcoming travels with this lovely new bag :smile:

So am I right in saying you can't stuff the Horizon? I have the Pegase 55 and the zippers will stretch if u stuff it. I like the Horizon in ME but I wonder if it doesn't fit as much as the Pegase because of the way it's built.

Great question! I can tell u that one of the first things I noticed was that the Horizon zipper is a beast! I was like, omg, I'm gonna stuff this thing like nobody's business.

The advantage of the Horizon over the Pegase is that the structure of the handle is outside the suitcase (rather than inside on the Pegase), which makes the Horizon roomier. I love my Pegase but I have to admit that this is an awesome feature on the Horizon!

Congrats on your new suitcase! You ll have to do a review in a few months on wear and tear. Since this is a newer product, there is not much data available yet so we count on you!

I Promise! I am so ready to get that first scratch so I can get over it and enjoy the bag, lol! I baby'd my Pegase until I got the first rain marks on the vachetta and then I was like, alright, the seal is broken... lets do it. The Pegase luggage has been fantastic for me, so Mr. Newson has a lot to live up to.

I will absolutely keep you posted... now I just need to book a trip somewhere.... [emoji288][emoji907][emoji552][emoji562][emoji917][emoji574]️