lv honfleur or chanel timeless clutch?

thou i have no idea what a honfleur is, i'm going to vote ahead for the timeless clutch... i'l vote for anything chanel right now lol

Don't know what the LV looks like, but I'd vote for the time clutch any day! I love the clutch soooo much that I got one even though as a mom with a toddler, I really have no clutch life. LOL.

Maybe if you post a pic of the honfleur? Because until you do, I think everyone in the Chanel subforum is just going to vote for the timeless clutch...which is what I'm doing too! LOL... ;)

I prefer the timeless clutch. I feel the lines are sleeker than the boxy honfleur. Also in a more formal situation, the quilted Chanel leather will look a lot more elegant than the epi leather.

I voted for the chanel timeless clutch. Even though I dont have it, but I think it looks so elegance. I owned the Honfleur, it's not that great. Everytime I used it, I always ended up losing either a lips liner, an eye liner or a lips gloss. Yup, every darn single times. It's not secure at all. Hated it. Been putting out of sight for a long time now. So, you go girl, the CC it is.