lv honfleur or chanel timeless clutch?

yesterday for the first time i used my timeless clutch to the mall lol, i know a lot of you would laugh by my using a clutch to the mall :roflmfao: but i have a non existent clutch life so i used it for a couple of hours in the mall regardless of it being approriate or not :P When i met up with my friends the first thing they commented was how beautiful the timeless clutch is and how it looks so nice with my outfit ! The whole time i was with them i was being showered with compliments i feel so pretty LOL :shame::roflmfao: talk about being so shallow lol :P

(source: eluxury)
Louis Vuitton Honfleur
$575.00

This sleek, versatile bag is worn over the shoulder or held as an elegant clutch, thanks to the removable leather strap. With lightweight canvas lining, a discreet snap closure, and an embossed Louis Vuitton logo on the exterior.
  • Epi textured leather with smooth leather trim
  • Removable, adjustable leather shoulder strap; drop ranges from 9" to 12"
  • Hidden snap closure
  • Textile lining with an inside patch pocket and four credit card slots
  • 9" L x 4.5" H x 2" W
p10086848_ph_hero.jpg
p10086848_ph_detail_02.jpg

i have both at the moment and i'd vote for the timeless clutch. the only thing i like about the honfleur is that it has a strap which is handy for me and 2 young kids. otherwise, may be you might also want to give the black caviar east/west flap?