LV Help urgent!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ppl I wanted to buy a neverfull as my school but but not sure if MM or GM is better, who do you guys think? Im going to buy it today :biggrin:. By the way, , my sister just help me bought a gucci shoes from hongkong but end up not my size, anyone know if i could exchange in Singapore boutique? I got the receipt with me (sorry out of questions). Thanks

2. If you are going to use it as a school bag I would go for the GM. I have the MM and it is a nice size, but I dont think I would be able to fit books and notepads in there comfortably.

3. i put my macbook & textbooks in my MM when i bring them to work but its not very frequently. what do you plan to carry in it? just textbooks, or laptop & textbooks? either should be fine

4. i guess it depends on ur height because if your short the GM will look so big on u so its better for you to go to the boutique & see it & try it on

5. Please do a search as there are existing threads that you can read and post in. As for the Gucci, you need to post in the Gucci sub-forum. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.