LV heatstamping...disappointing.

Oops I didn't see that you had already returned the bag.
Please do not take no for an answer. It is absolutely unacceptable for LV to mess up your bag and then refuse to rectify the problem. I have several items heat stamped including my dogs collars and they are all perfect. V

I didn't return the bag but I did take it by there and show the assistant manager, she wants me to hold onto it until she talks to the district manager. She was very upset and she personally feels that I should get a new bag and get it heatstamped at a different location. She feels LV should do this for me. (Replace my bag, send it to a different location for heatstamping.)

PurseFanatic- I am so sorry to hear that your heatstamp didn't work out as perfect as it shold be. but I think it's great that the Asistant Manger is helping you personally on this!

Other than the fact that it's a little bit crooked, I like the gold color you chose for your heat stampping. Was there a wide range of selection for the color?

That kinda happened to me too...
my wallet had my initials stamped kinda crooked and I was in such a *****y mood about the whole thing...it's very small and inside my wallet so it's not as big of a deal...

But...I feel for you..:smile:

KHOI

PurseFanatic said:
I didn't return the bag but I did take it by there and show the assistant manager, she wants me to hold onto it until she talks to the district manager. She was very upset and she personally feels that I should get a new bag and get it heatstamped at a different location. She feels LV should do this for me. (Replace my bag, send it to a different location for heatstamping.)

That's fabulous to hear, I hope it all works out for you !!

Did she have anything to say about why you received another bag though ?

Ugh. They didn't give you back your bag. Why do they even have to question the higher ups? They ruined your first bag, gave you a crooked new bag, and now you have to wait? I'm so sorry this happened to you. Totally ridiculous.

She has no idea what happened to my original bag. She is calling the place that does the heatstamping. She wants to give me a new bag and have it heatstamped for free, I don't understand why she can't. Maybe she is calling the district manager to let him know people are not getting their own bags back. IDK. I told her that I was upset and that I expected better from LV. She understood, so now I just have to wait and see what he says. Hopefully he will be all about customer service and give me a new bag.

angelica said:
Ugh. They didn't give you back your bag. Why do they even have to question the higher ups? They ruined your first bag, gave you a crooked new bag, and now you have to wait? I'm so sorry this happened to you. Totally ridiculous.

I agree.

It's unacceptable enough that they got the heatstamping wrong the first time around as well as not giving back your original bag (which a buyer may have more sentimental attachment to - simply because it was the original bag a buyer purchased and used).

But to get the letters crooked a second time around - come on...

I feel so bad for you. When you purchase a luxury item you expect to have it bring you joy and not stress.....the heatstamping issue has clearly taken up way too much of your time and I hope LV goes out of their way and awards perks for you!

Yucks, I would be pissed off like you too. The only heatstamping I would really up for is on a Luggage Tag. I don't want to take risk to heatstamp my bag. Sorry for the loss.

D.