LV Hawaii

I was going to purchase it at Ala Moana but I had to sleep on it. I ended up purchasing it at Waikiki.

Do you know why LV is cheaper in the islands? I always thought that LV was the same everywhere in the US.

OOH! i loooove the waikiki lv! i just wrote a business letter to them for a school project commending them on their excellent service!!!!

LV Hawaii is simply the best. The SA's are friendly and always send thank you notes, the prices are lower (between 5-15% in most cases), and the tax rate is 4.166%. And if you order from the mainland, there's no tax! And if your order exceeds $2,000, shipping is free. Elux is a complete screw-job for CA residents so Hawaiian ordering is such a lovely option :love:

Sorry to to off topic here... I am going to Hawaii in two weeks.:yahoo:Where is Prada boutique in Waikiki? Is it the same situation as LV where we have to be a customer in their system in order to purchase over the phone?

There's a big flagship type Prada in Waikiki and two smaller ones in the Ala Moana Shopping Center. The Waikiki one is big and has a lot of stuff.