LV Hawaii

Aug 4, 2006
I was going to purchase it at Ala Moana but I had to sleep on it. I ended up purchasing it at Waikiki.

Do you know why LV is cheaper in the islands? I always thought that LV was the same everywhere in the US.
OOH! i loooove the waikiki lv! i just wrote a business letter to them for a school project commending them on their excellent service!!!!

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
LV Hawaii is simply the best. The SA's are friendly and always send thank you notes, the prices are lower (between 5-15% in most cases), and the tax rate is 4.166%. And if you order from the mainland, there's no tax! And if your order exceeds $2,000, shipping is free. Elux is a complete screw-job for CA residents so Hawaiian ordering is such a lovely option :love:

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
i guess lower prices are our reward for not being able to order from elux lol.

Berlyn

<3 H
May 24, 2007
They may as well raise the tax to 5% already lol. Speaking of Nobu though, I'm dying to go! I hope its as good as the one in NY.

lvsforme

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Sorry to to off topic here... I am going to Hawaii in two weeks.:yahoo:Where is Prada boutique in Waikiki? Is it the same situation as LV where we have to be a customer in their system in order to purchase over the phone?

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
There's a big flagship type Prada in Waikiki and two smaller ones in the Ala Moana Shopping Center. The Waikiki one is big and has a lot of stuff.

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
gah i can't remember where prada is on kalakaua. i know that dior is next to LV. and that coach and chanel are next to each other.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
Prada is a little before the Dior and LV...in the middle of the Tiffany/Coach/Chanel area and the Dior/LV area. Just went last weekend.

Feb 17, 2007
that's right wailana, forgot it was just on Oahu.

Prada is near the corner of Kalakaua and Lewers. The corner store would be Max Mara and next door Chrome Hearts.