LV Hawaii

callmehappi

Jan 20, 2007
this is good to know!! what about payment methods and checking id?

u just give them your name, and they will check in the system to see that u have purchased from them.
and then u just place your order through the phone...u give them your cc over the phone.

HTH,
happi

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
ooh i didn't know tokidoki was more here. i thought "WOW these are a little pricey!" hypocritical i know lol.

kaye

O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
Toronto, Canada
by the way, does anyone know what was going on at the Waikiki Parc Hotel inside Nobu restaurant? there was an LV reception there. was that for VIP's?

socalgem

Fabulous
Apr 23, 2007
California
i was looking at the gucci abbey tote but the SA said that once there's a stain, its there for good. that kinda left me scared so that was another reason why i went for the LV.

do you recommend this as a potential purchase in the future?
I love my Gucci Abbey and my BH.

And not all things are cheaper in Hawaii. I use to live there.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
by the way, does anyone know what was going on at the Waikiki Parc Hotel inside Nobu restaurant? there was an LV reception there. was that for VIP's?
It was the grand opening of Nobu, it opend this past weekend so it was prob. a VIP event.

Feb 17, 2007
socalgem you are right. everything else is way more expensive though i think people in California have us beat by one notch in the gas prices.
prices are sky high here for everything from milk to real estate.