LV HAUL from the Banff, Alberta tPF Meet - COME SEE WHAT WE BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found this site and joined yesterday, too bad it was too late to go to this meeting! I live only a couple of hours from this store so the Banff store is where I buy my Louis (and Lisa is amazingly wonderful). Hope you all had fun your purchases look amazing - maybe next time I can join you :smile:

I had just bought the Sunset Blvd. in Pomme in Banff recently by surprise when it was there on a recent visit, and got the Geranium LeTal last month in Calgary so I was looking for accessories yesterday .. here's what I picked up.

ItemsGroup1.jpg

Agenda refill for my Pomme, Mono scarf I've been wanting for a long time, and wanted a new wallet, only have a damier one and wanted something for my new Le Tal and had lots of help from Lisa, Karman, Garth, Stephen, and others LOL even reminders on the fingerprints ROFL to pick out my new Amarante French Purse -- I decided it was a good pairing with my Pomme Agenda and would work great in my Le Tal and my Damier bags :smile: I think the French Purse is sooo elegant. I love Reade's comment on petting a bag, which I will be doing with a little cloth when I get finger prints on it LOL, I will use his phrase "making it purr" ROFL -- we made a lot of bags "purr" yesterday and Garth's jacket. Haha

Stephen didn't get anything, he never gets anything for himself and 3 LV ties is all he can handle right now since he rarely wears ties, but dang, I wish he spoke up earlier, but on his way home, and several times after he's been talking about how much he's loved the cuff links -- and we had looked at them before in Houston -- I coulda secretly picked up the lock & key or burgandy fleur ones he liked .. still time before our anniversary on Oct. 19th maybe :smile: then he can have them for our cruise next month! .. (he won't read the thread, no worries) Lol i'm guessing I can get them to Calgary by then.

More pics in attachments :

Attachments

• FrenchPurse300.jpg
    FrenchPurse300.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 142
  • FrenchPurse300Inside.jpg
    FrenchPurse300Inside.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 120
  • Scarf1.jpg
    Scarf1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Scarf2.jpg
    Scarf2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 80
GroupPicLV600.jpg

This should be a bit better group pic :smile: brightened it up a bit - we had a few taken and maybe someone else will post one from their camera too.