LV HAUL from the Banff, Alberta tPF Meet - COME SEE WHAT WE BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow looks like you guys got a LOT of goodies!!!

Oh and is it just me or does the man in grey have 4 arms - one holding a cabby? hehe.. prob someone who didn't want their face on the internet but I just saw a double take.

Thanks for the pic! looks like it was fun.

LOL When I saw that pic I was like...hey...where is...?

But it's a member's face blanked out, I'm sure she requested it. If she wishes she can identify herself!

I'm on my way to download 42 pictures (all from yesterday, not all from the meet) and resizing a few. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of the meet since I was stupid and left my camera in my boyfriend's car but I do have "loot" pics (although I probably have the smallest loot out of everyone--nothing! My boyfriend got more than I did!)

I'm the one in the middle with the plum Le Tal by the way...and my boyfriend is behind me in blue.

The drive there was amazing. The weather was sooo nice! I had something last minute come up Sunday morning so I couldn't join everyone for brunch or the LV 101 session but I met everyone there at the LV store. They actually had the store locked and signs put up saying they're closed for a private event BUT people still tried to get in :rolleyes: I was there really early so I just talked to the store Manager Lisa (who was super nice) and finally met some of the SAs who've I spoken with on the phone so many times but have never met before. Everyone is AMAZING THERE. I think Banff LV probably has the BEST customer service compared to any other LV I've been to. They are all so kind and professional. If ANYONE is looking for a great shopping experience at LV, Banff is the store to go to; you won't be disappointed!

Finally after like half an hour everyone started trickling in. It was so nice to meet everyone. Now I can finally see someone's TPF ID here and know what they look like!! We all had champagne while we talked and drooled over and talked about bags. They had a great stock for the event, both Limelight clutches ($1370 I think) were there, the black Mahina XL ($3100 CAD) and I think one of the members got one, Mirage Speedy which I *believe* one of the members bought, the Trevis, LVoe totes, Cabbys, Waterproof Keepall, new Nimbuses, and tons of men's stuff which was great for the SOs...!

My boyfriend was immediately shown LV ties by a very sweet SA. I saw that he actually was going to buy one and throughout the event he was trying to decide between two. While I wasn't there...he made his own decision! :nuts: He bought something before I did, and I was so proud of him.

I was so tempted to buy something for myself. Since I just bought my first Chanel two days ago I knew I couldn't buy anything big so I looked at the sweet monogram hoops, inclusion pieces (no grey yet) but refrained from buying anything for myself in the end. I did satisfy my urge to buy by purchasing the Damier 6 CC billfold for my boyfriend as a 2-month early anniversary present though. I thought since 10% of sales is going towards charity, why not kill THREE birds with one stone? Satisfy my urge to buy, buy DBF's present, AND donate to charity? :yahoo:

So...yeah, I walked out empty handed but thank goodness I did because I would've felt super guilty if I bought something. I think as far as purses/accessories go (for both LV and Chanel) I'm done for 2007.

Thanks to everyone who attended...I have a wonderful time, and thanks to Jazzie and Tina for letting me help organize this wonderful event and for the SAs and SMs who *happen to be reading* you guys did a wonderful job!!! I hope that we can make this into a yearly thing...even if I do happen to sway permanently into another designer I would still love to help plan and attend the event. My DBF had tons of fun too!

Here's the first batch of pics...some pics taken in the car, the pics of the invite, and what's inside the goody bag (Bernard Callebaut chocolates--the best chocolates ever and my personal favourites, LV post cards and the new catalogue)

Attachments

• drive1.jpg
    drive1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 117
  • drive2.jpg
    drive2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 96
  • banffinvite1.jpg
    banffinvite1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 152
  • banffinvite2.jpg
    banffinvite2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 339
  • goodybag.jpg
    goodybag.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 269
And DBF's LV tie...

P.S. There will not be any pics of the actual event as we weren't allowed to take pics inside the store. Please be patient with pics as some members are still in Banff and I know a couple are going to be driving a long way to go home.

Attachments

• tie3.jpg
    tie3.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 76
  • tie2.jpg
    tie2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 92
  • tie1.jpg
    tie1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 124
And the wallet I bought him...plus the old one I bought him (that he DROPPED INTO THE TOILET recently...yuck) two years ago...he UPGRADED yesterday!

Attachments

• wallet6.jpg
    wallet6.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 175
  • wallet5.jpg
    wallet5.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 213
  • wallet4.jpg
    wallet4.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 92
  • wallet3.jpg
    wallet3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 98
  • wallet2.jpg
    wallet2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 82
Now he has THREE LV pieces!! I am too proud of him. I hope he can one day be like Jazzie's DBF and have a great LV collection (Addy's DH got two BEAUTIFUL ties...I wish I could get them for my BF!)

Also boyfriend's loot pic...and I couldn't resist posting a pic of my new Chanel to show my LV girls :P

Attachments

• bfcollction.jpg
    bfcollction.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 98
  • bfloot.jpg
    bfloot.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 281
Wow I had such an amazing time at the LV Event, every moment put into planning with Jazzie, Karman and Lisa at the Banff LV was well worth it! This was also one of the first times LV in Banff has ever done a special event in their store, since they are focused on the resort visitors its not usual that they have an opportunity for a local event like this.

The invitations were gorgeous! LV FedExed them Overnight to each of us! I think the best description I heard was that they were “like an invitation to a chic wedding”

Invitation.jpg

InviteInside.jpg

We may not have all the goodies posted today, it may take a few days to get them all up, some of our attendees are making a vacation out of this trip and will be driving for several days before returning home. But I must say, some absolutely wonderful pieces were removed from the Banff LV store! :yahoo:and now in the hands of our wonderful PFers both ladies and gentlemen!

I'll post more throughout the day as I get more pics and notes as I unpack for an incredible weekend --- the weather couldn't have been better --- some of us stayed a few days before, some are still there today and head home or onward for more vacation !

The Banff Centre set up a wonderful conference room for us with coffee, tea, water station, we had a majestic view of Mount Rundle and the Rockies surrounding us, alas we were so drawn to Addys incredible presentation of LV 101 Authentication -- with laptop and projection screen! Absolutelly worth the trip in itself! Never miss an opportunity to attend anything she puts on if she does this again, we were so fortunate to have her knowledge at our disposal for this event in such a gracious manner, we are truly appreciative of your contribution, Addy!

Lots more to come today and over the next few days as people make their way back - lots more to impart on you all, thank you for taking time to follow the thread :smile: