LV HAUL from the Banff, Alberta tPF Meet - COME SEE WHAT WE BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

common ladies!

we want more

we want more

we want more

;) Ok- we'll just have to keep an eye out for the continuation of this wonderful weekend! I CANNOT wait to see who got what!

Again, If I haven't said it enough, A Big Thank You goes out to Addy for her LV 101 seminar! (yes, even the DBFs & DHs sat in for this one & learned something, too!)

Another Big Thank You goes out to Vista & Karman for helping plan the event.

So, I was probably the first one to reach home after the big meet, but this was the first time I am able to sneak away from the big poker party that the DBF & I are hosting. (We cooked a big supper for all and are in our 9th hour of poker play-time!!!:wtf::wtf:)

As for our meet, the weather couldn't have been any better for the drive there! Vista had a great suite with a great view of Mt. Rundle. The brunch was so yummie! There was everything from BC Smoked salmon, king crabs legs, Rib roast, honey ham, to any type of breakfast food you can imagine! Oh and the chocolate fountain and dessert tables were a great success with Miss Piggy's kids! (So cute BTW!)

Congratz goes to Nyria for winning the draw for a little camera that Addy had during her LV 101 Seminar!

At the boutique....we were all :yahoo::yahoo:as well as:drinkup:. We got to try on any bag we wanted and walk around the boutique which had been closed for our special event. The SMs & SAs were so friendly and busy running around for us. We were all given bernard collerbaut(sp?) chocolates as well as the new catalogue (yes, the new champagne coloured ones!!)

Before everyone left the boutique, an SM was nice enough to take groups shots of all us us. It was too bad we weren't allowed to take pics inside.

As for me and the DBF, we have a couple of new acquisitions each. I also have a few ideas of what will be on the next wishlist! But sorry...so tired to take pics right now that's it just gonna have to wait.....

Stay tuned as I'm sure there will be a lot of pics from everyone!

Aww I love these posts, I can't wait to see the pics. I'm glad to read it all went so smoothly and that everyone had a great time :smile: now hurry up and post the rest... lol.