LV hats and clothing Club

Are all the t-shirts in this thread for men? Are they cut in a way that a woman can wear? i have a few pieces from the fall collection on pre-order but I really like all these t-shirts

pop T-shirt Men's F/w 2007 Collection:

popteecat.jpg

popteeprint.jpg

I Love It!

I Love It Too!

Does anyone have any of the LVOE ready-to-wear? I have the tank and there is a small stain on it that I tried to spot clean but it won't come of. I am afraid to take it to the dry cleaners since it has so many small buttons (that is what forms the LV). Does anyone have a piece and if so did you hand wash or dry clean?

Oxyclean has this spray for spot removal on clothing. I would think it would be okay to use it unless its like a silk material. then i would hand wash it.

OT - I didn't know this club existed. I always check the ready to wear clothes on the LV site but it looks so unusual and not something I would normaly wear. When I go to the LV store I'm so focused on the bags that I don't check out their clothing. Anyone have pics of some female clothing? I would love to see! Thanks

My DH has numerous things...shirts, a leather jacket, and last year he bought two pairs of jeans. The jeans were sent to different dry cleaners, and both pairs shrunk. We got the biggest runaround the block when we tried to return them, and at $600 a pair, there was no way that we were going to just let it go. AEventually, after they were sent back to Paris, tested, etc..., we did get to do an exchange...but it kind of put my husband off the clothes.

That's annoying because I'm looking at getting a pair of the jeans, just for the heck of it. Usually I wear Sevens, D&Gs, Guccis, and Levi Capital Es. I would've taken the issue up with the dry cleaners first, sounds like they cleaned them at way too hot a setting by mistake.

:roflmfao:

one question guys should I buy this jacket:confused1: is it too much???
attachment.php

BUY IT! Amazing. I'd wear it with black skinny jeans or black toile pants or something and either LV sneakers or some nice sneaker/trainer type shoes with no visible labels (like some D&G/Ballys/Ferragamo has).

Who cares if it looks a bit too much or feminine...it isn't as if you are going to wear it every day. Sometimes my own style is out there, because I get tired of seeing these boring, blah, conservatively-dressed, or sloppily dressed people all day and all week. If you have the body to match...definitely that is a go-getter. ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys , I have alot of stupid questions about LV but I just wanna become as knowledgeable as you girls / guys (:

My questions are :

1 - How does Louis Vuitton apparel come packaged ? ( Like box , dustbag ? ) Can someone please post pictures.

2- Does Louis Vuitton make jeans ?? Like just casual ones ?

I don't know about the packaging, but regarding jeans, my friend (male) just came back from Vienna talking about nothing else but LV jeans he wanted to get there...they supposedly cost 330 Eur, in case you want to have an idea about pricing.

Hey guys , I have alot of stupid questions about LV but I just wanna become as knowledgeable as you girls / guys (:

My questions are :

1 - How does Louis Vuitton apparel come packaged ? ( Like box , dustbag ? ) Can someone please post pictures.

2- Does Louis Vuitton make jeans ?? Like just casual ones ?

1. It doesn't come with a box/dustbag but all of the clothing I've bought comes with a nice cloth LV garment bag and a sueded LV hanger.

2. Yep! They have very nice jeans, I love 'em. There's always been a good number of pairs to choose from when I've looked at the RTW.