LV has new things on their site!!

the saleya PM (damier tote) is really cute......but i'm kinda iffy about it just cuz the shape is so unoriginal.....but comes in three sizes and seems like a good grab and go, gonna get beaten up bag......

Yes that damier is very cute! i went to the lv store this past weekend and it fits well over the shoulder as well as held by hand! it is $800. The larger size one is too big though. I can't decide if i wanted the damier speedy 30 in May/june or this bag which is available now...help!!!

love2shop said:
Yes that damier is very cute! i went to the lv store this past weekend and it fits well over the shoulder as well as held by hand! it is $800. The larger size one is too big though. I can't decide if i wanted the damier speedy 30 in May/june or this bag which is available now...help!!!

i think i'd prefer this to the speedy.....not sure if i'm loving the damier print on the speedy......

it's so sad how the LV prices are so much cheaper in france tho :cry:

jc2239 said:
i think i'd prefer this to the speedy.....not sure if i'm loving the damier print on the speedy......

it's so sad how the LV prices are so much cheaper in france tho :cry:

Just how much cheaper are they? I have a fried in France...

pejcharat said:
Just how much cheaper are they? I have a fried in France...

I was just in France and I didn't notice LV being significantly cheaper at all. Same with Chanel, and all the French brands. Especially when you take into consideration that the Euro is whopping the American dollar, it might end up being more expensive.

well not a huge amount cheaper....seems on aberage about $100......like the bag in France is 570 euros which is about $690 as compared to $800.....not that huge a deal but it adds up......

Hey ladies, if you're interested in the Saleya, here's the eluxury info:

"I am pleased to inform you that the Damier Canvas Saleya PM is currently available for purchase from eLUXURY."

Saleya PM
Retail Price: $815.00
Product Number: 11085820

If only I had an extra $800, time to start saving for yet another bag :smile: