LV has definitely won me back...

unfortunately, my wallet doesn't have room for both chanel and lv....and by the way, i have been meaning to tell you for the longest time, i absolutely love your username, it is soooo friggn cool. everytime i see a thread with you as the last poster, it always brings a smile to my face. very very cool.

OMG how sweet! I love that it makes you smile!!! :heart:

I was obssessed with Chanel too and recently LV has totally won me over. I wanted to get myself a Chanel bag one day but ended up at LV boutique first. At the end of the day, I got myself a bag, wallet and some accessories!!! I agree that the price is so much better!

Welcome back!! The cabby is a great bag...I used mine for the first time on Friday. I love it, especially in black. I had 3 Chanel bags...got rid of them. It's just too boring for me. I guess to each their own, but I love LV. More fun styles!!

Good for you! :smile:

I must say I love how everyone's ADDICTED to things here! My friends always teased me because of my addictions - whether it were LV Speedy (which i've been wanting for years and I'm finally getting it!) or a movie, or an actor... And everyone here understands what it's like to be addicted...Yay, I think I've found my home! :P