LV handbag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want a LV handbag,either Damier or Jean would be fine, could anyone suggest where to buy with a reasonal price? I used to search at eBay, but ......
    if good engouh,Chloe would be fine too.

2. I bought 2 Damier LV handbags for my sister on a chinese website, they have many amazing products, but the most important thing is their handbag and purse have unbelievable prices, some products even less than $50,imitation of course. Their address is xxx

DO NOT spam this website or post links to counterfeit goods

3. ^Uh...NOOOOOO!!!!

lilycheung - go to the Louis Vuitton board; there are a lot of people there who can help you!

4. Lol, they could have made it a little less obvious... lilycheung and coopercheung, come on. :lol:

5. Haha you guys are quick!!! you are right... same person, same IP...

SOFA KING!!!!! :rochard:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice