• LV Halo

Results are only viewable after voting.

bannYlein

ღ
O.G.
Aug 23, 2008
Hey!

I just can't decide which one to get..
Should I go for the LV Halo Shimmer or the MiuMiu Coffer Bag in Zaffiro?
What would you do?

MIU MIU:
Bild1.png

LV:

Bild2.png

Thank you sooo much!:heart:

Hi bannYlein,

I am usually at Prada/Miu Miu subforum (love Prada bags!) and I have a coffer myself which I also love... but between the two, I would pick the Halo. It is limited edition, unlike the coffer which is a staple design of Miu Miu, which you can buy later. Plus the silver will match more outfits than zaffiro.

Halo is much smaller, though.. will it fit your needs?

P.S. I'm looking into getting a halo too!
P.P.S. Be sure you get your hands on a coffer, though. That bag is definitely worth owning and is one of my faves!

Hello marose28 :smile:
Oh,it's soooo difficult for me,because actually I fell in love with the Coffer in THIS colour!
I don't have any bag in blue and the Zaffiro is almost black :love:
But then I saw the Halo and the pricedifference isn't sooo big.
The only thing I am frightened about the Halo is the sagging-history and I think if I put too many things in the bag it will lose its form :sad:
HELP! :lol: ;)

Oh well scratch what I said about the Halo then. Because, if the zaffiro coffer is what you really fell in love with, then I would go for it. You don't know when Miu Miu is going to come out with that color on a coffer again. The zaffiro blue is very special and unique (and hard to find!)and the coffer is such a great everyday bag . Whereas, the halo may be LE.. but it is a small silver bag with a tassel (please don't shoot me LV ladies/gents!)... the design or idea of this design is so rampant it is released time and again by many high end designers. You can always get LV LEs any other season.. it's so easy to see the appeal in them.

In the end, it's all up to you, your lifestyle, and your existing wardrobe. :smile:

P.S. Or maybe you can get your Miu Miu from Saks during EGC and use your GC towards a halo. *wink*

Although the halo is LE and pretty IRL, I'd get the Miu Miu coffer ... I think the halo is a little too small and I tend to stay away from metallics. I own a black lambskin coffer and I have to say it's definitely one of my favorite go-to bags, it's very versatile and gorgeous at the same time.

Depends on what you want to use it for. The Coffer is more practical - it's bigger, can be professional or casual, and it's quite timeless. The LV (which I have and am waiting for) is adorable and great for an evening bag, but I don't think it's very useful on a day-to-day basis, except maybe as a small bag inside a bigger bag. HTH.