LV Halo vs. MiuMiu Coffer Bag :(

Which one?

• Miu Miu Coffer Bag

• LV Halo

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the coffer and I understand the dilemma. But if I had to choose, I would get the Halo because it will match with more outfits and looks like it is suitable for evening and daywear...

I have the coffer and its prob my wardrobe staple (I LOVE it) but it looks like it will be around for a while while the halo in LE (and totally stunning).

Have you tried both on - they both sit a little differently and my guess is the coffer will hold way more than the halo so do you actually need that space?

I guess if you can only have one though I would lean towards the coffer (sorry beLVoed LV) but if i knew at some point I could have both I would go for the halo now.

Wow,I see the most persons prefer the Halo ..
And I can't decide :sad:
The problem is also,I have to act quick if I want one of these bags, since they are all limited *sigh*

I would go for the Coffer! That has been my favorite all time bag and that color is gorgeous! Halo is nice, pretty for now - but it is a seasonal fall collection and once next fall arrives, there will be other new fall bags again whereas Coffer is an all time classic bag (withstanding all seasons) so I will not get the Halo. Good luck !

Honestly I LOVE the prada and LV both, but since I've seen that the prada isn't LE and the halo is I say go for the halo. You can always pick up the prada later, and you can shimmer now!