LV Grafitti Speedy

1. Do you think that this speedy is too young for someone that is 48 years old? Typically, I don't care for bags that have sporactic writing all over them but this bag is different and I'm drawn to it. :angel: :idea: :tender:

2. I love it!!! I'm sure anyone can wear it!

3. Absolutely not! I say go for it and flaunt it!

4. Thanks, I appreciate your help.

elongreach, what part of Maryland do you live in? I'm originally from Frederick. I now live in Myrtle Beach, SC.:girlsigh:

5. my mom's turning 49 in september, and she's not a fan of colorful bags. but she has quite a few items from the Multicolore line.

i know we're talking about different lines, but it just goes to show that these bags not too young (or old) for anyone.

6. I carry a grafitti Speedy and I'm only 4 years younger than you. I say go for it!

7. I am so happy to hear that people my age are wearing this bag because I am really loving it. Thanks everyone.:yahoo:

8. Here is a picture of Kate Capshaw with her Graffiti speedy taken in 2001 (when the line first came out). Kate was 48 in this pic! I think she looks fantastic with it!:love: GO FOR IT!!!

kate capshaw.jpg
  9. Thanks LV_Addict. She looks great with that bag. I hope it will look that good on me.:smile:

10. I can relate when I think of this bag I don't like it but when I see it I feel differently....there is something really likable about it.

Get it and enjoy it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice