LV Golden Arrow Speedy Red vs Olympe Monogram

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which of the two would you pick and why?:smile::smile::smile::smile:

images-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

2. The bottom one because it appeals to me more for some reason.

3. I would go for the Olympe.
    I feel like its a piece that will still look amazing 10 years from now and it seems a lot less bulking.

4. Golden arrow because it is iconic speedy and I like the style better than the Olympe. Olympe seems like a very mature style.

5. +1

6. Im not really a fan of either, but if I had to choose it would be #2:smile:

7. Olympe is heavy. So I will pick golden arrow

8. Olympe! The Golden arrow speedy seems like it would be a pain in the *** to get in and out of. You got the zipper AND what is that thing? That's too much of a hassle.

9. Golden arrow! I LOVE that bag!

10. I have the Olympe and don't find it heavy at all, quite the opposite plus it can be carried on the shoulder where as the GA cannot.

11. I like the style of the GA:smile:

12. Olympe I had the ga but returned to bulky and heavy awkward to get into very structured

13. +1....I have Olympe too and it is a very light handbag. I realy like it. I looked at the GA too, but I have a Berkeley DE handbag and they are a bit similiar. I love my Berkeley, but I mostly arm carry it and that isn't always practical. Olympe looks great and you can shoulder carry. Both are beautiful and great pieces to have in your collection.

14. Not sure which one it is, but I would chose the bottom one, I like the style of it more.

15. The Olympe is gorgeous and on my wish list!