LV GM Agenda 4 ring v. 6 ring

cherrytongue

cherrytung.co
Feb 21, 2016
So I purchased the GM Agenda a while ago, not realizing that it's the 4 ring... Got some GM sized inserts and dividers for 6 rings instead, and found out that I can't actually use it. Here comes the question: can I bring this agenda to LV and ask them to change the rings for me? (Beverlyhills store told me I can't.) Is there anywhere else I can bring this to?

Reactions: annam
So I purchased the GM Agenda a while ago, not realizing that it's the 4 ring... Got some GM sized inserts and dividers for 6 rings instead, and found out that I can't actually use it. Here comes the question: can I bring this agenda to LV and ask them to change the rings for me? (Beverlyhills store told me I can't.) Is there anywhere else I can bring this to?

Wouldn't it be easier to just get new inserts?

Reactions: fabuleux
I didn't even realized there was a version with four rings. Mine has six rings and I bought it last year.

Hi Fabuleux, I'm not trying to sell this or get this authenticated. I'm sure if you search LV 4 ring agenda you will be able to find plenty. I'm just trying to see if there's any way for me to change from 4 ring to 6 ring. Thank you.
Did you purchase this directly from LV?
If you didn't, are you sure it's authentic? Either get a normal 6-ring agenda or get inserts that fit 4-ring? Why go through the cost of changing it to a 6-ring?

most inserts are made for 6 rings :smile:

Okay, new question: I looked up the old model 4 ring agenda and found one on Poshmark just to get a look at it. From my view, it seems like the old 4 ring agenda is similar in alignment of the rings to the new 6 ring model, with just the "middle" ring on the top and bottom set missing. Do the inserts not fit in the 4 ring agenda, even if there's an empty hole in the paper between the two rings? Does that make sense?