LV GM Agenda 4 ring v. 6 ring

cherrytongue

cherrytung.co
Feb 21, 2016
Los Angeles
www.cherrytung.co
So I purchased the GM Agenda a while ago, not realizing that it's the 4 ring... Got some GM sized inserts and dividers for 6 rings instead, and found out that I can't actually use it. Here comes the question: can I bring this agenda to LV and ask them to change the rings for me? (Beverlyhills store told me I can't.) Is there anywhere else I can bring this to?

Reactions: annam

lwn

Apr 15, 2015
So I purchased the GM Agenda a while ago, not realizing that it's the 4 ring... Got some GM sized inserts and dividers for 6 rings instead, and found out that I can't actually use it. Here comes the question: can I bring this agenda to LV and ask them to change the rings for me? (Beverlyhills store told me I can't.) Is there anywhere else I can bring this to?
Wouldn't it be easier to just get new inserts?

Reactions: fabuleux

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
I didn't even realized there was a version with four rings. Mine has six rings and I bought it last year.

Divalish

Obsessively opposed to the typical
Mar 27, 2016
New England
Hi Fabuleux, I'm not trying to sell this or get this authenticated. I'm sure if you search LV 4 ring agenda you will be able to find plenty. I'm just trying to see if there's any way for me to change from 4 ring to 6 ring. Thank you.
Did you purchase this directly from LV?
If you didn't, are you sure it's authentic? Either get a normal 6-ring agenda or get inserts that fit 4-ring? Why go through the cost of changing it to a 6-ring?

danny123

Jan 10, 2016
Sweden
Did you purchase this directly from LV?
If you didn't, are you sure it's authentic? Either get a normal 6-ring agenda or get inserts that fit 4-ring? Why go through the cost of changing it to a 6-ring?
In her original post she states that she did not know it was a 4-ring agenda.

lwn

Apr 15, 2015
most inserts are made for 6 rings :smile:
Okay, new question: I looked up the old model 4 ring agenda and found one on Poshmark just to get a look at it. From my view, it seems like the old 4 ring agenda is similar in alignment of the rings to the new 6 ring model, with just the "middle" ring on the top and bottom set missing. Do the inserts not fit in the 4 ring agenda, even if there's an empty hole in the paper between the two rings? Does that make sense?

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Hi Fabuleux, I'm not trying to sell this or get this authenticated. I'm sure if you search LV 4 ring agenda you will be able to find plenty. I'm just trying to see if there's any way for me to change from 4 ring to 6 ring. Thank you.
I was asking about your date code to figure out what year these were made.

Reactions: prepster and lwn