LV Galliera Gm

classicLVs

Jun 25, 2008
I am contemplating on getting a new bag which is the Galliera GM. I am 5'4" and weighs 160 lbs.. is this a perfect size for me.. for those who own this bag what are the advantage and disadvantages of it? its kinda costly thats why i have to think a hundred times! i was originally planning to get the speedy azur 35 as a summer bag... is galliera perfect for summer too? please advice me;)!

the metal will rub and make vachetta black. the inside will get dirty unless you are very very careful. the pins are likely to get loose that hold the rings in place..... it is pretty common that this happens with this purse. all are very easy fixes though. i dnt regret mine!

the metal will rub and make vachetta black. the inside will get dirty unless you are very very careful. the pins are likely to get loose that hold the rings in place..... it is pretty common that this happens with this purse. all are very easy fixes though. i dnt regret mine!

This Black transfer worries me! thats why I have never bought this bag...I love the look of the GM Gallieria on me when I try it on i'm 5.3"

I do LVoe the Azur speedy, great summer bag I agree...I'm just waiting for my can of shining monkey to arrive before I can use mine!