LV gal needs help with her first Chanel!!!

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hey guys!!!!

Ive been eyeing Chanel for quite a while now...but because my first love is LV, its been a bit of a struggle...lol....Ive always thought of Chanel as too dressy and even too modern looking for my everyday t and jeans, and had reservations but....lately, I been seeing lovely ladies with their beauties and I started to think..."Im older and bit more put together, I can pull it off" lol!!

Lately, Ive gone chanel crazy....it all started with Black Satin nail polish...then the make-up, then the perfumes...and now....I need a bag!!!

Im looking for a evening bag with a shoulder strap, something small yet not too small.....I totally need your help!!!

Chanel really does do chic and classy justice!!!:yes:

Welcome to Chanel! I was the same as you.. started off with LV.. but now all i can think of is Chanel!

I would definitely recommend the classic flap or the reissue to start with... they are great for everyday or almost any dressing!

^^ Thank you!

But Ive seen the one reissue and thought that it was too big...Im leaning towards more of a going out kind of bag...something that pops, something more evening....

Ive eyed this one with double sided, opposite opening bag...I dont know the name...and it looked nice...is there anything simular? Something maybe in Grey, black, or Blue??

OMG I am on the same boat! I love LV but Im starting to adore Chanel!! Everytime I start my chanel savings account, I end up spending it on something from LV! How to resist and get that first chanel handbag?!?

Thanks guys!!

Im really loving the look of the double flap clutch...does anyone know the retail??

Im gonna take a look at the classic small flap too, tks everyone!

Welcome to Chanel. Reissues comes in differents sizes, from small to large, you can also check the reference library there's ton of pictures there, and is well put together from different Chanel lignes to colors. G/L

OMG I am on the same boat! I love LV but Im starting to adore Chanel!! Everytime I start my chanel savings account, I end up spending it on something from LV! How to resist and get that first chanel handbag?!?

LOL...I used to have simular issues but I think that because LV and Chanel has totally different looks, thats how I started to look at Chanel in a light completly away from my beloved LVs, which only happened after I collected a bit...It serves a function that I cannot fill with LV...especially for going out on the town, Chanel is just so chic!

But I still am addicted and waiting for my next LV, I can never stop, but Chanel sure does makes my heart flutter and Im going with it!!!! :graucho:

Hun, it will always start with LV. I used to be an LV obsessed! Then I moved to CHANEL in the past 6 months and I am loving it so far!!!! Got three classics to date. :smile: Welcome to CHANEL!