LV FW22 Collections

@Reamie Thank you for posting the pictures of your Speedy :flowers: When I picked mine up in store I made sure to check the corners and sure enough I had the same issue as you. The manager looked at it and said it's the print lifting, is defective, and never should have been sent out like that. I also noticed bad piping on the other corner. I brought it home because she said if they get one in store it's mine and can exchange, but I've decided I don't want it. Too many problems we are all having with a brand new bag.

I lurk on here a lot and am so thankful for what I learn from all of you :hugs:

IMG_6594.jpg

IMG_6595.jpg

@Reamie Thank you for posting the pictures of your Speedy :flowers: When I picked mine up in store I made sure to check the corners and sure enough I had the same issue as you. The manager looked at it and said it's the print lifting, is defective, and never should have been sent out like that. I also noticed bad piping on the other corner. I brought it home because she said if they get one in store it's mine and can exchange, but I've decided I don't want it. Too many problems we are all having with a brand new bag.

I lurk on here a lot and am so thankful for what I learn from all of you :hugs:

View attachment 5583598

View attachment 5583599
@kimmiesue I’m so sorry your speedy is not right. I’m glad my post helped! My new speedy should arrive tomorrow, however I’m not sure I’m going to keep it now. I’m nervous about being able to keep it in good condition!