LV FW22 Collections

Was able to snag the gold card holder…..but second guessing if I should have gotten the silver! I feel like the LV pattern stands out more on the silver….but the gold is just so great and matches well with the regular mono.

View attachment 5581193
Truly beautiful. I really hope one will eventually find its way into my possession. Is the interior lined with pink as well like the silver cardholder?

Aaaaand here it is! The Marceau in empreinte noir.

95F88C09-19AE-46D7-B445-9144C675AEC9.jpeg

It is a gorgeous bag!! Please post some pics. Do you find it heavy?
Truth be told I do…I’m struggling with my feelings about it right now haha. Even empty it feels like 2lbs. I’m torn!

I also got the mirrored round sunglasses and empreinte rosalie. Very happy with those.

View attachment 5581385

Truth be told I do…I’m struggling with my feelings about it right now haha. Even empty it feels like 2lbs. I’m torn!

I also got the mirrored round sunglasses and empreinte rosalie. Very happy with those.
Congrats!! How comfortable are the mirrored round sunglasses? They look amazing on the website

View attachment 5581385

It looks very nice, I would be with you if it feels like 2 pounds empty my goodness!

Reactions: EveyB and Aliluvlv