LV fringed handbag charm is here :) LOL

1. Not exactly...

Well I 've been busy this afternoon making this handbag charm. It's inspired by fringed bag. I received knock off LV bracelet last year from a friend of mine and couldn't wear it:shame: .It's been in my jewerly box and don't know what to do with it till now. I use the hook from one of pochette accessoire strap I don't need.

It's been busy but I kinda like it..what do you think..

DSC04759vernis.JPG speedy25a.JPG charm1.JPG charm2.JPG damier1.JPG damier2.JPG speedy25b.JPG
  2. I like it!!!!

3. Wow, you're very creative! I wish I could think of things like that.

4. i think it looks great with all the bags! it's really cute! :yes:

5. I Love It :nuts:

6. that is soo cute!

7. what a cute bag charm! I love it!

8. bagsnbags: GORGEOUS PATINA ON THE MONO SPEEDY. BEAUTIFUL BEYOND BELIEF, im hoping my speedy will turn out like that in a year or two. ^_^

love the new charm, adds a SPICE to the purse :smile:

9. Thanks ladies!!

10. Hi sophia..glad to have you back..hows your trip?? any new goodies??

11. oh my, the trip was awesome, and i fell in love with beverly hills this summer. gah i miss it so much. well i got 1000 bucks but no new bags, cant put my finger on what i want. ^_^

12. i LOVE it, it looks fabulous with the damier speedy!!! Im gonna make myself one of these~

13. I LOVE IT!!! it makes the speedy pop!

i believe you have inspired me. My sister and I make bracelets. earrings and necklaces out of swarovski crystals. It actually funded my damier speedy. I never thought to make a little handbag charm with them. I'll try this weekend and let you know how it turns out. Thanks BagsnBags!!!!!

14. Creative :yes:

Can we put our orders in *lol*

15. VERY CUTE!!!:tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice