LV frambois bags now on eluxury!

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
they have the bedford, reade PM, and houston styles available in frambois on eluxury.com now, i don't think they had been available on elux before so i thought i'd give you guys a heads up so you get first dibs!

they don't have the frambois agenda, though, which is what i really want :sad:

oh well, gotta go to atlanta this weekend to get it!

dejavu? I could've sworn there was already a topic on the new framboise on eluxury (which isn't exactly new, it's been on the site for at least 2 wks now).

Elux had the agenda, it sold out.

mello_yello_jen said:
dejavu? I could've sworn there was already a topic on the new framboise on eluxury (which isn't exactly new, it's been on the site for at least 2 wks now).

if it was, several of us on here missed them entirely. i read someone complaining last night that they couldn't find any frambois on elux, which is why i posted this. maybe they sold out and got restocked today?

I love the colour. Is it priced differently to the standard colours?

Also, and I know this is off topic, but is the epi range going to come in different colours sometime this year as well?

mello_yello_jen said:

I think there is, I remember posting in it :lol: