LV Fragrance help!!!!

Morenita21

Jan 8, 2016
Hi all,

I need help picking a fragrance. I've sampled Mille Feux and Contre Moi. Like them both. I haven't sampled Rose Des Vents but it seems that be popular. What is your favorite? I only want to get one and not the sampler package so help me please!!
TIA

Ok, so I just smelled these and closed my eyes...

Contre Moi - unimpressive, like a men's aftershave

Mille Feux - organic baby powder

Rose Des Vents - roses, rain

My favorite is Mille Feux, it has something special to it. Smells to me like leather mixed with some fruits.
I got a sample for Contre Moi and didn´t like it. It is pretty strong and has a vanilla note. Not my thing.

My favorite is Mille Feux, it has something special to it. Smells to me like leather mixed with some fruits.
I got a sample for Contre Moi and didn´t like it. It is pretty strong and has a vanilla note. Not my thing.

I love this one too. I've had a sample of it and it's really beautiful. I guess I'm a little unsure because I didn't sample them all when I was store because I was short on time. The nearest LV store is a couple hours away.

I have tried them all: my favorite is Rose de Vents, and the second one is Apogée: I love florals.

Mille feux is intriguing, but I'm not ready for it yet.

Not impressed by the others. But this is my just my opinion.

I have tried them all: my favorite is Rose de Vents, and the second one is Apogée: I love florals.

Mille feux is intriguing, but I'm not ready for it yet.

Not impressed by the others. But this is my just my opinion.

I tend to go with fruity/floral scents. Sometimes I'm surprised by some. Here's a few of what I currently have:
-Nest Indigo
-Paco Robanne Lady Million
-Sexual Noir by Michael Germain

I tend to go with fruity/floral scents. Sometimes I'm surprised by some. Here's a few of what I currently have:
-Nest Indigo
-Paco Robanne Lady Million
-Sexual Noir by Michael Germain

Rose de vents is both floral and it also has a peachy rear.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with any of the fragrances you mention, so I can't help you in making a comparison, but there is a website: www.fragrantica.com where all perfumes are nicely reviewed according to the single notes.

They also say what other fragrances usually like people who like a certain fragrance. Hope this helps! :smile:

Purchased the little sample set of fragrances by LV. Unimpressed. All the scents are to ''mature'' for me. I prefer lighter, airy, lemon, citrusy scents. But I love the way they look on display in my dressing room so worth the money for that.

I sampled the fragrances last night and purchased Mille Feux- I had received a sample of it previously and liked the way it smelled on me. It has such an unusual combination of raspberry and leather- it's not something I ever would have tried based on the description! I also brought home samples of Dans La Peau and Matiere Noir. They are both interesting scents and I'm eager to try them on. I think Rose de Vents is nice but it doesn't strike me as "special" - it delivers a beautiful array of rose scents, but it seems reminiscent of something my great grandmother wore.

Fragrance is such an individual choice, and what smells good on one person doesn't necessarily smell good on someone else. If you like the Mille Feux based on the sample you have, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it.