LV forgotten item!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. #1 Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    I'm such a flake! I was looking for something in my closet and came across this scarf that I bought back in 2008. I forgot I had it! I haven't used it in like 3 years. Question is: sell or keep? I mean, I haven't used it in years - but, it's my only LV scarf. Is it still in style? Opinions, please! TIA!

ETA: Reminder that selling/buying/trading is not permitted on tPF.

image-1267692901.jpg

2. i say keep it!!! now that you have re-discovered it... it's like getting a new scarf!!;)

3. That's a good way to look at it :smile:

4. ^ita!

5. Use it for awhile and then decide.. So keep!!

6. I agree. Keep it for this fall/winter, see if you use it. Then decide if you should sell or keep it.

7. Love it...I would keep it. Put it somewhere in site so you don't forget to make use of it. It'd be different if you knew it was there and just never used it. Out of site, out of mind. Now if you never use it and you're aware of it, then you may want to sell. But I would give it a chance first.

8. Great advice everyone! I think I'll hang in to it and try to incorporate it into my wardrobe this fall/winter!

9. SELL!!! You forgot about this piece for years and you will forget it next year. Sell it and get what's in season. Good Luck!!!

10. I think it's super pretty. I like the print be abuse it doesn't scream LV. I'd wear it for sure!

11. It's very pretty and perfect for the spring/summer :smile:

12. Keep. You neglected it for so long time... better start using now.

13. It's gorgeous keep it

14. keep it!

15. +1
    However, I do think it's pretty :graucho: