LV for my 25th bday. Choices, choices!

gatchie

O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
Hey TPFers :smile:

I've been away for a while (ban). But now I'm back and saving up for my 25th bday this October.

NOW, I can't seem to decide what I want. It's a tie between:

- mon mono NF (pm or mm)
- empreinte speedy 25 (coming in the fall)
- mahina L
- citadine PM

They've all been on my wishlist for the loooongest time and I want to finally go for it!

So, what would you vote for? And to those that own any of the above, any pros and cons?

I vote for Mahina- the leather is soooo lovely and smooshie, I thought I'd have to baby mine but it's stood well against a lot of use. :biggrin:
I heard the Speedy Emp will be around $2.8k so I think it's too much for a 25...

gatchie said:
Hey TPFers :smile:

I've been away for a while (ban). But now I'm back and saving up for my 25th bday this October.

NOW, I can't seem to decide what I want. It's a tie between:

- mon mono NF (pm or mm)
- empreinte speedy 25 (coming in the fall)
- mahina L
- citadine PM

They've all been on my wishlist for the loooongest time and I want to finally go for it!

So, what would you vote for? And to those that own any of the above, any pros and cons?

Citadine is out because it is just simply can't beat the gorgeous mahina.
Mon mono is nice. But I prefer mahina.
Empriente speedy and mahina is tie....
So if u need a tote, mahina :3

I vote Citadine PM. I'm not into the speedy - seems small and the price point makes me want something bigger or of the Chanel persuasion.

I'm also not a fan mahina leather. I think perforation is kind of dated. I know I am completely in the minority but it's just not my thing. I prefer a structured bag like the GST to a hobo slouchy bag. It's just too casual for my taste. I think the Citadine combines all that is good - tasteful and understated, very functional and the little pochette is very handy.

I vote Citadine PM. I'm not into the speedy - seems small and the price point makes me want something bigger or of the Chanel persuasion.

I'm also not a fan mahina leather. I think perforation is kind of dated. I know I am completely in the minority but it's just not my thing. I prefer a structured bag like the GST to a hobo slouchy bag. It's just too casual for my taste. I think the Citadine combines all that is good - tasteful and understated, very functional and the little pochette is very handy.

Another vote for Citadine PM. It's a great tote.