LV for DH

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I needs your help! I'm looking to buy my DH a wallet! It's between the multiple wallet/billfold with 9 credit card slots and in mono/damier ebene. We don't have an LV store near by for me to compare the two.

2. Have you looked at Damier Graphitr wallets? They look more manly to me ��

3. IMHO, Damier Graphite is the best pattern for guys.

4. I was looking at that pattern too! Thank you:smile:

5. Macassar! Or taiga wallets are nice

6. I think guys match the most with damier ebene or graphite compared to mono.

7. Damier graphite! That's what I'm getting my guy for Christmas, it looks so sexaaaaaay.

8. Hi, I really don't mean to hijack this thread, but since the question is being asked about a wallet for OP's husband and I'm also looking to purchase a wallet for my DH-- does anyone know if there's a wallet that has a 'window' for the driver's license or ID in the damier graphite or a solid (black, brown or grey) color??

*TIA* :coolio:

9. Florin wallet. My guy needs a window too. I want to get him the Florin Wallet in
    Damier Graphite. 8 card slots, ID window, full bill area and change pocket.