LV FLATS - hot or not?

I have ordered the same pair in black, waiting for them to arrive in Australia. I could not resist them, they are to die for. I also have the Elba's, as well as a pair of leather sneakers that are the most comfortable shoes I own. I have found though that the sizes are not consistent, I have size 39 sneakers, the Elba's 39 1/2, the Dauphines are 39, and the 2 pairs of thongs/sandals are size 40. Definitely pays to try them on first.
You will love them, go for it!

Yay! Congrats on your new pair of flats..:biggrin: Yes, they're so hard to resist.. Really bad for my wallet..:Push: Good to know that their sizing is off.. I will definitely need to try them first before buying.. Thanks for your advice!:smile:

Yes, I will definitely do a reveal if I get it..:smile: Hopefully I will really really love it so i can convince myself of buying an expensive flat shoes..:biggrin:

I just really hope they are as comfy as they look...I'm drooling over those leopard-print Dauphines! I adore leopard-print shoes, they look so great with black, which is all I wear.

I just really hope they are as comfy as they look...I'm drooling over those leopard-print Dauphines! I adore leopard-print shoes, they look so great with black, which is all I wear.

I know.. I hope so too.. But I guess they really are comfortable as what other tPFers reviewed.. I find myself weird coz I don't like black shoes, I prefer bright or colorful shoes to give a pop on my outfit. You should get one too so we can be flats twin..:P Yes, I love leopard print shoes too..:ghi5:

Stunning. Just love them. The only LV shoes I have are the Gina Ballerinas and I don't wear them on a regular basis since they are very shiny but I always get compliments. When it comes to flats I just LOVE Tod's. After purchasing these stunning LV shoes, you might consider looking at Tod's, too. I'm addicetd to their flats.
And PLEASE do a reveal. These shoes are TDF!

I know.. I hope so too.. But I guess they really are comfortable as what other tPFers reviewed.. I find myself weird coz I don't like black shoes, I prefer bright or colorful shoes to give a pop on my outfit. You should get one too so we can be flats twin..:P Yes, I love leopard print shoes too..:ghi5:

Now I'm REALLY thinking about those Dauphines...darn it! Not too good for the wallet LOL. Typically I spend much more on bags than I do on shoes. My shoes can come from anywhere as long as I think they're cute, and they feel good on my feet. Bags, of course, are a different story entirely, LOL. The leopard Dauphines are awfully tempting....next time I have some extra money I may have to grab a pair...that is, if I can stop myself from buying a bag instead!

Glad you started this tread Tessa06 as I had been eyeballing their flats lately & had wondered if they were comfy (my heels hurt every day all day so flats it is). I think you should try them on if your near an LV. If not, order them & find out but you may not get shipping & back...post pix if you buy!

I say go for it I wanted to buy an LV loafer but it was too expensive

Yes, it's also the price that keeps me away from buying it.. Although my bf tells me, just stop buying shoes for now, then purchase that flats in March.. I buy flats maybe once or twice a month, but they're nowhere near this price.. As long as the shoes are cute and comfy, I will get them.

Stunning. Just love them. The only LV shoes I have are the Gina Ballerinas and I don't wear them on a regular basis since they are very shiny but I always get compliments. When it comes to flats I just LOVE Tod's. After purchasing these stunning LV shoes, you might consider looking at Tod's, too. I'm addicetd to their flats.
And PLEASE do a reveal. These shoes are TDF!

I know.. Some of LV flats are too flashy or shiny, not my style.. I'd rather keep it low (not too obvious with LV logo) so I can wear them often. Yes, I will definitely do a reveal when I get it.. I can't wait and I'm getting too excited..:yahoo: Hopefully it won't disappoint me when I see it IRL.

Now I'm REALLY thinking about those Dauphines...darn it! Not too good for the wallet LOL. Typically I spend much more on bags than I do on shoes. My shoes can come from anywhere as long as I think they're cute, and they feel good on my feet. Bags, of course, are a different story entirely, LOL. The leopard Dauphines are awfully tempting....next time I have some extra money I may have to grab a pair...that is, if I can stop myself from buying a bag instead!

Hahaha! I know what you mean.. But I saw someone posted this shoe on her blog, I forgot who she was.. But from then on, I can't stop thinking about it.. Yes, I also don't care about shoe brands.. I care more about the comfort and cuteness but not the brand.. I don't think I should buy a bag right now as I just got 2 bags in Nov/Dec then a wallet this January.. Maybe my next bag purchase will be in 6 months or so (hopefully I can wait that long.. I just need to get away with this forum..:lol:).

Glad you started this tread Tessa06 as I had been eyeballing their flats lately & had wondered if they were comfy (my heels hurt every day all day so flats it is). I think you should try them on if your near an LV. If not, order them & find out but you may not get shipping & back...post pix if you buy!

Aaww.. Thanks! I know.. I don't see any threads about LV shoes so I had to start a thread.. I will definitely check it out when I go to LV store.. I don't know when though (although I'm just 20 minutes away from the nearest LV store).. I kinda don't want to go right now as I might get tempted to get it right away.. I should wait til March..:lol:

They are cute, but for the price I'm a bit disappointed that the bow isn't in leather.

I really have to see it IRL if I will be happy and satisfied with it.. for the price, style, and comfort.

Hahaha! I know what you mean.. But I saw someone posted this shoe on her blog, I forgot who she was.. But from then on, I can't stop thinking about it.. Yes, I also don't care about shoe brands.. I care more about the comfort and cuteness but not the brand.. I don't think I should buy a bag right now as I just got 2 bags in Nov/Dec then a wallet this January.. Maybe my next bag purchase will be in 6 months or so (hopefully I can wait that long.. I just need to get away with this forum..:lol:).

Yeah, me too...as they say on TPF, for now I am "Sofa-king BANNED!" :lol:

I do not own LV flats, only heels, but those I know say they are very comfy. The LV shoes I own are very comfy, more than CLs & other designers I have. Also check out the LV shoes thread in the clubhouse.