LV fires model for being too... bloated?

I haven't looked yet so I might be wrong but #1 this is in the Post so it's already suspect and #2 the article even starts off with the words "allegedly".

Never mind, I see it is reported as a story in several places. The model says that's why she was fired. I wonder if that's real? In the modeling world it's just as likely. [emoji849]

Last edited:
In a nice way, the model looks skinny enough, borderline anorexic. Who knows why she was truly fired...maybe she was disgruntled for other reasons and wanted to get back to LV saying she was fired for "that" specific weight reason, while we don't what is really going on. Personally do not believe media anymore recently, so much BS for us readers to absorb. If true, I'd tell her to celebrate with a sandwich

well now we all know she exists since she was a totally unknown model and apparently a champion for not too skeletal standards in her chosen industry. don't hate me for being cynical, this is how things roll nowadays.

Reactions: foxylock
I'm sure it happens all the time, but models usually don't speak up out of fear being blacklisted.

And I'm glad at least France is banning designers from using ultra-thin models like this girl here.models-too-thin.jpg

In the article posted by the OP. The model does look bloated in the runway pic which is at the top left of the article. She has a bit of pudge hanging over each side of the skirt. HOWEVER that photo looks photoshopped.

If she did look like that (not photoshopped), I think that does look bad for a model. Bloat has nothing to do with losing weight. I work on an airplane and when I get off the flight my shoes barely fit my feet they are so swollen. Bloat usually has to do with diet or activity.

Reactions: foxylock