LV Favorite - What do you not like about it?

I've heard that the bag eventually gets a crease, from opening and closing the bag over time. However, it's such a great looking bag ❤️💙

More like a dent. I've had mine since 2014. I've only used it during christmas party in 2014 & 2015. Then come 2016, I've started using it daily & noticed the line across the bag, above the magnetic closure. I'm a little bit bothered by it but hubby said it's okay so I dont have to baby the bag 😂😂😂

Cons for me-I don't like how the metal chain isn't removeable at both ends. I don't like how the leather strap has a loop end. It should have two metal clasp.

But it gorgeous and useful casual bag. [emoji4]

I'm aware of the crease issue but have heard it's more likely to develop on mono. Altho DE can't be that immune either.

I'd still buy it because it's perfect for grocery runs and restaurant rendezvous. Plus I'd pretty much buy an elephant if I could wear it crossbody!

I thought the magnetic closure would be something I would hate, but actually it's got to be one of the best magnetic closures I've ever seen on a bag. I have never had my bag open unexpectedly. I wear this bag a lot, in all kinds of situations.

The only thing thing I do not like about a magnetic closure is if you are in a crowd, there is no security with a magnetic closure.