LV Favorite MM - still around?

Hi I was wondering why the date codes on the new favorites are crooked? I thought that some people selling on posh were just selling fakes but after reading i guess it’s authentic. Anyone know what’s the deal with that?

Hi I was wondering why the date codes on the new favorites are crooked? I thought that some people selling on posh were just selling fakes but after reading i guess it’s authentic. Anyone know what’s the deal with that?

Never heard this. I just bought one a few months ago at LV and it wouldn’t matter to me if it is.

Hi there, I'm searching this site for info. I have a favorite mm in azur that I never use and want to sell. Is there selling site that is recommended for LV? I have my receipt etc.

Hi there’s no selling site in this forum. Some people use yoogis closet, fashionphile, etc. but I feel they tend to low ball you. And if you sell thru ebay they get 10%, and PayPal 2.5% (not sure). Some people also go the Facebook/Instagram way, but I don’t know how that works. I’m not into social media.

Good luck.

Side question, would a bag charm look good on the Favorite MM? There’s some really cute ones out right now... but the price... eek!
I was never into bag charms until I saw them posted on bags all over.

I have the Favorite MM DE and I bought this cute little cherry bag charm from Coach that I let dangle on my bag. :smile:

When you have the bag on your shoulder it just hangs there inconspicuously. :biggrin:

5CD1D9AA-3B4F-4AFB-BC78-EBA3B133080D.jpeg

Here’s a better image of the charm.

C12EF886-AC48-43F8-A7E6-48393AD8EE17.jpeg