LV fashion jewelry?

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
Does anyone have any LV fashion jewelry? I have been eying the 3 set earrings or a mon bracelet. I am wondering about the quality, as I tend not to ever change my earrings, and forget they are in my ears. So if i showered or anything with them in, would they not last long?

I do own fashion jewelry, but since I don't have pierced ears I can't help you with that certain type. However, I have necklaces and rings, and they are of great integrity. I haven't had problems with them. I wear the necklace nearly everyday and it's in fantastic condition.

I do own fashion jewelry, but since I don't have pierced ears I can't help you with that certain type. However, I have necklaces and rings, and they are of great integrity. I haven't had problems with them. I wear the necklace nearly everyday and it's in fantastic condition.
Cool. Which necklace do you have?

I purchased the Soho pendant from the men's collection (Palladium Plated Metal and Embossed Calf Leather). I find it to be great quality, although 500 $ for plated metal and a bit of leather is a tad bit pricy, but if you find something you like I would definitely not hesitate.

I've got quite a few pieces which I've collected over the years and they're all still as good as new. I treat them the same as I would my "good" jewellery. I make sure I don't spray perfume or hair products on them and wash in mild soapy water and dry with a soft cloth and they have kept their new condition.

I guess the earrings are made out of palladium. I am just scared that I will forget to take them out everyday and get lots of shampoo and things like that on them. They are coated in a pink gold and white gold , (I know it's not "gold") and that's what I am worried about. Not sure how durable they are. The U>S sight won't load, but here they are. http://www.louisvuitton.com.au/front/#/eng_AU/Collections/Women/Accessories/Fashion-jewelry/products/O-LOVE-LETTERS-PM-M66801
I've got quite a few pieces which I've collected over the years and they're all still as good as new. I treat them the same as I would my "good" jewellery. I make sure I don't spray perfume or hair products on them and wash in mild soapy water and dry with a soft cloth and they have kept their new condition.

Does anyone have an inclusion ring? I think they're so pretty but I've never seen one in person and I don't know how they look on the hand. I'd love to buy one but want to make sure it's something I'd wear a lot.