LV Fantasy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My friend was making fun of me for my love for LV recently. She came up with the funniest idea. She said: "I bet your dream proposal is having your future husband give you a personalized Speedy with your new initials! And with the ring inside the bag!" :wtf:

What a great idea :yes:

Just thought I'd share !

If only...

2. for a second i thought you meant the fantasie, which i LOVE, but is really pricey for being a cloth bag...

but i like your engagement idea! i, too, told my fiancee (jokingly, sorta) that he should have put the ring inside an ipad2, inside an LV bag, inside a dyson, inside a new car. ;)

3. Oh snicker! I love my Dyson!

4. Haha - I love this!

5. omg, i am rolling on the floor laughing!! great idea! and have that car parked inside a mansion while you're at it! hehe. :lolots:

6. great idea! i will share it with my bf :biggrin:

7. Wow that is actually a brilliant idea ! :P at least that would be my ideal proposal..

8. A dyson? As in a vaccuum cleaner?! You do NOT want any man to give you an item which you clean the house with!! He might get ideas and expect you to clean!! LOL!! :biggrin:

9. Great idea - shows he's thought about it and knows what you like!

10. great idea!!

11. OMG! i'm about to pee in my pants with that one :roflmfao: ....but still i would love a Dyson regardless. haha

12. LOL! very true...

and OP, are you expecting a ring in the near future?? how exciting!!
    which bag would you want it to come in? :smile:

13. Great idea ;)

14. yea great idea

15. Perfect! Wish I had thought about this when I got engaged years ago! We are thinking of having a baby so maybe I could spin this idea to fit pregnancy/having a baby!