LV Fans: A question about apparel choices

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Pretty soon, I plan to make my first LV purchase and it looks as if it will be a Popincourt Haut or a Petit Noe. I usually don't wear monogram accessories and I was wondering if you all ever felt restricted in your wardrobe selections when you wear monogram. Are monogram LV fans pretty much anti-pattern when it comes to clothing? (BTW, I rarely wear patterns, so it will be easy for me.) What colors do you usually wear when you were your LV monogram canvas bags? Since the pattern is so strong, do you find yourself dressing around the monogram?:lol:

Hope you get the popincourt haut, it's my fave !

And I don't really find that I dress around my bag, I usually wear very casual clothing with next to no graphics on them, so it's all good. I don't think there's really an issue with colours as well, unless you plan on wearing day-glo outfits !

ayla said:
Hope you get the popincourt haut, it's my fave !

And I don't really find that I dress around my bag, I usually wear very casual clothing with next to no graphics on them, so it's all good. I don't think there's really an issue with colours as well, unless you plan on wearing day-glo outfits !

ROFL! One should never wera day-glo outfits! :lol:

I wear whatever! I'm usually in yoga pants and a zip-up and I carry my monogram canvas all the time! MC is pretty compatible with everything!