Lv fall winter 2012 collection

Expy00 said:
Thank you, Sam48star. I've yet to do a reveal of my leopard Speedy. It's still all wrapped in the LV storage box and shopping bag. This is my first major LV purchase in quite some time now.

Very excited for the reveal. I love this bag, but it's not in the budget!

Thank you, Sam48star. I've yet to do a reveal of my leopard Speedy. It's still all wrapped in the LV storage box and shopping bag. This is my first major and limited edition LV purchase in quite some time now.

Did you see the bag at the shop? How big is it? Cuz I'm 5 ft 10, I want to get a bigger bag...Does the fabric feel good? Is it worth to pay over $3000 for a fabric handbag?

Oh really? Post some modelling pics! and Congrats on your new bag:smile:

Did you see the bag at the shop? How big is it? Cuz I'm 5 ft 10, I want to get a bigger bag...Does the fabric feel good? Is it worth to pay over $3000 for a fabric handbag?

Thank you, Ujili. I got to see my leopard Speedy for a few minutes before my SA wrapped it all up. The leopard print fabric is very nice and gorgeous but even my SA warned me to be extra careful when carrying the bag, especially for potential color transfer issues. Per the LV web site, the dimensions of the leopard speedy are: 11.8" (W) x 8.3" (H) x 6.7" (D). For the North/South the dimensions are listed as: 17.7" (W) x 13.4" (H) x 7.1" (D).

I also own the bleu galactic Vernis Alma in the larger size and rarely carry the bag due to it's size. The North/South bag is even larger than my Alma so both my SA and I knew that there's no way that the North/South would work for me being that I'm only 5 ft. tall. I think that you could definitely rock (wear) the North/South bag! Lucky you to be so tall... I'm so jealous :biggrin: Definitely check out both leopard bags in person, if you can.

Thank you, Ujili. I got to see my leopard Speedy for a few minutes before my SA wrapped it all up. The leopard print fabric is very nice and gorgeous but even my SA warned me to be extra careful when carrying the bag, especially for potential color transfer issues. Per the LV web site, the dimensions of the leopard speedy are: 11.8" (W) x 8.3" (H) x 6.7" (D). For the North/South the dimensions are listed as: 17.7" (W) x 13.4" (H) x 7.1" (D).

I also own the bleu galactic Vernis Alma in the larger size and rarely carry the bag due to it's size. The North/South bag is even larger than my Alma so both my SA and I knew that there's no way that the North/South would work for me being that I'm only 5 ft. tall. I think that you could definitely rock (wear) the North/South bag! Lucky you to be so tall... I'm so jealous :biggrin: Definitely check out both leopard bags in person, if you can.

Thanks! I'll check it out. The North/South is a classic right? The leopard is just the seasonal interpretation of the bag? If it is a classic, then I might check out for other designs for the North South bag.

Thanks! I'll check it out. The North/South is a classic right? The leopard is just the seasonal interpretation of the bag? If it is a classic, then I might check out for other designs for the North South bag.

The north/south design was produced in s/s range and a/w in the sequin and leopard bag..so they are seasonal pieces...who knows what will happen next.

Expy00 said:
I know what you mean.... Debated this purchase back and forth before caving into the temptation. Still can't believe I paid that much for a fabric print LV.

Actually, I thought the price was fine for fabric. If it had been pony hair, this bag would have been much more pricy.