Lv fall winter 2012 collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I was just wondering whether the Leopard North-South bag from the LV Fall Winter 2012 collection is a bag that's worth it. My guy friend wants to get it as well. Do you think he can use it too?

ilvoelv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Leopard-North-South.jpg

2. I like the leopard, but I saw it in store and it looked really oversize to me. But if you like bigger bags, check it out. I thought the baby was super-cute :smile:

3. Oh really? Thanks, I'll check it out. Although I think i don't match with the baby cuz its kinda small for me I think. Is the North South really that big? Is there a medium size?

4. Yes there is a speedy size.

5. yup, get the speedy size. the North/South is HUGE!

6. ^ I agree although I did like the shape of the north/south.

7. Yeah I saw that but I liked the North south Tote design. Sigh...guess thats the only size.

8. YEAH I KNOW...THE DESIGN IS ROCKING....btw..do you think my guy friend can get it as well?

9. If he will use it ..why not? I love how spacious it is inside:smile:

10. The design doesn't look girly i guess

11. I think the north south is gorgeous for both women and fabulous men! :graucho::graucho:

12. YES INDEED!:smile:

13. The north south is gigantic. I am 5'2" and it is a luggage sized bag for me.

I was trying on the new bags last weekend! I love the leopard baby and speedy and the sunshine express bags. Sadly, I didn't buy any of them.

14. Oh really? I am like 5 ft 10 so do you think that bag is still big for me?

15. ^^ I don't really think the bag is big for your height but the print is loud and in a way the bag looks outstanding and hence, big?