LV FALL WINTER 19/20

Carrieshaver said:
Called LV services about when shipping for the jungle NF. No date given but soon. Now they are no longer taking reservations or prepay for the jungle NF. Next stock of jungle NF that goes out are the last ones I was told.
"That is not true about the next stock being the last of the neverfulls. The launch just started and will go for 4 months. They really stir the fire giving incorrect information. I think they do it to give everyone anxiety. It was a much bigger buy than the Spring. Do not overpay to the greedy resellers."

I went to a Northern CA store today and they said they were not taking any orders and that by the time the SA's arrived to place orders for their clients this morning, it was too late because the East Coast bought everything. They already had multiple clients on their list with credit cards in hand and could not order anything for them. Supposedly, small leather goods are available but no handbags of any kind.

Does anyone else know what is going on with the Jungle Collection pre-order/order status?