LV FALL WINTER 19/20

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 2380 €

Sunshine mama likes this.
  2. Where does the mesh thing come from? I can’t see where it belongs too and yes ridiculous but thanks for sharing

3. Out of everything new this season from LV this is my favorite. I agree it gives canvas almost a textile look which I think is kind of cool. Might need a small something from this collection instead of a Christmas animation item this year. Thanks for posting!

OneMoreDay and Sunshine mama like this.
  4. #471 Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    Most of the Monogram Pop collection exclusive to LV London Selfridges for early release is now up on the UK website.
    Monogram Pop Cannes Red.png Monogram Pop Dauphine MM.png Monogram Pop Tambourine Red.png Monogram Pop City Steamer Mini Blue.png Monogram Pop Petite Malle Blue.png Monogram Pop Trunk Clutch Blue.png Monogram Pop Mini Dauphine Blue.png Monogram Pop Twist MM Blue.png Monogram Pop Bandouliere Blue.png

5. #472 Jul 21, 2019
    Mini Luggage BBs, early release exclusive to LV London Selfridges until 26th July.
    Mini Luggage BB Monogram.png Mini Luggage BB Damier.png Mini Luggage BB Red Epi.png Mini Luggage BB White Epi.png

6. #473 Jul 21, 2019
    Mini Luggage Vertical. Same early release at LV London Selfridges.
    Mini Luggage Vertical Monogram.png Mini Luggage Vertical Damier Colors.png

7. Damier Colors exclusive to LV London Selfridges for early release.
    Speedy Bandouliere 30 Damier Colors.png Neonoe Damier Colors.png

Lizzys, mdcx, vinbenphon1 and 4 others like this.
  8. Tambourin, exclusive to LV London Selfridges for early release.
    Tambourin Monogram Canvas.png Tambourin Smooth Calf Black.png

mixlv, daysha, Lizzys and 15 others like this.
  9. Neo Square Bag, LV London Selfridges exclusive early release.
    Neo Square Bag Black.png Neo Square Bag Red.png

beemeowmeow, Aliluvlv, mdcx and 10 others like this.
  10. Flappy. Also a London Selfridges early release. I'm not a fan of the name and considering it was inspired by the 2015 Moon Besace, it could've given a nod to the Besace name in some way. Oh, well.
    LV Flappy.png

11. #478 Jul 21, 2019
    Twist MM in Damier calf, and Twist BBs, also at LV London Selfridges for early release. Had to include a zoomed-in shot of the Twist MM since there's no actual stock closeup photo available.
    Damier Calf Twist MM.png

Damier Calf Twist BB.png
    Sorry for the lack of details on this last batch. Everything's up on the UK website. It's 1am where I am and I'm just all tapped out. :lol:

clydekiwi, Aliluvlv, Lizzys and 4 others like this.
  12. Thanks for the information. The price mark up on these handbags for the United States is ridiculous. One bag the mark up is close to 800.00 for the United States.

OneMoreDay likes this.
  13. Has anyone heard the final price for the Arch bag? My SA said about $5,000 USD earlier this year, so I suppose that’s the ballpark. Thank you :smile: