LV factories(the real ones)

There are factories in France, the USA, Spain, (bags and other stuffs) Italy, (mostly exotic bags and shoes) Germany, (some jewelry and other stuffs) the UK, (RTW) and Switzerland. (watches)
If they gave guided tours i'd be there soo fast.

I don't know about anyone else, but I prefer to think of them as workshops - 'factory' really implies an automated process of machines churning out 40 bags a minute, when in fact it is rows of people piecing together components of an item, and machine (as well as hand) sewing the pieces with their own hands and eyes.
Vuitton is certainly about production, and indeed mass production, but still, their items have that human touch, which I think shows in the end product.

i think if we acctually saw it, it would be horribly unglamorous. I've seen a few 'designer' factories (places that use the word atelier very loosely lol) and its all concrete floors covered in thread and shavings of every color imaginable. For luxury goods i often picture people working slowly (but efficiently) on things in utter silence. this is usually never the case. In the past seeing the factories has put me off the brand, so i would never want to acctually see what a vuitton, fendi, prada, hermes or gucci factory would look like.

i'd LOVE to experience being inside a Vuitton workshop. no matter how "unglamorous" it might turn out to be. im more interested in the process and maybe even pick up a few anecdotal gems and insider info along the way :yes: