LV Eyecandy or not...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

I found this in an old issue of vogue...just thought I'd share it with you all! If you can't read the text...it's made of shark, stingray, and dogfish and goes for $21,000!

random: I hate stingrays and I'd hate to have a bag made by one or any sea animal for that matter. It's just creepy to me I got stung by one while I was surfing in Sand Diego!! ugh!!

2. erm..

not sure if i'll buy that.. Looks awful from the picture.

3. does that say $21,000?! *fainting*

4. It's a little too busy for my taste. The price tag is way to steep, espically for a bag that small.

5. It's ridiculously impractical and out of any average person's price range, but I like it, very unique

6. Thats a NOT for me.

7. unique, but for 21K? i'll pass.

8. ummm, i'd say Nah, no way not for that price unless i was a serious collector of LV!

9. I remember Art Deco. I thought it was different but, not for me.

10. Cute but not for that price.

11. I like it but not for that price.

12. I wouldn't pay $20 for it, much less $21,000. I love LV, but not that one. There's not a bag on earth I'd pay even close to that much to own.

13. It's def. very art deco, I love anything deco! Just fabulous, but definitely pricey.:amazed:

14. ummm, no no no

15. Nay for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice