LV Experts: Does a Neverfull Ebene w Rose Ballerine exist in GM size?

SamsMomma

Nov 1, 2017
I am new to LV; less than a year ago I stumbled into my new passion via my first empreinte bag. Now I am exploring the canvas realm, via one Iena and several SLGs. I am hunting for a neverfull GM, and prefer it in damier ebene with the RB interior. Was that item ever produced? I know the neverfull MM ebene exists with RB, but that size is too small for my travel needs. I know the monogram GM exists with RB, but I prefer the ebene. Am I forever doomed, because what I want was never made??? Thanks for your help, ladies and gentlemen.

I am new to LV; less than a year ago I stumbled into my new passion via my first empreinte bag. Now I am exploring the canvas realm, via one Iena and several SLGs. I am hunting for a neverfull GM, and prefer it in damier ebene with the RB interior. Was that item ever produced? I know the neverfull MM ebene exists with RB, but that size is too small for my travel needs. I know the monogram GM exists with RB, but I prefer the ebene. Am I forever doomed, because what I want was never made??? Thanks for your help, ladies and gentlemen.
I wish they made the same :sad: