LV Excentri-Cite

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have this bag? What do you think of it.

I've had it for a couple of years and i love it. Its not a style that you see people carrying often.

I have it up for sale on the marketplace to fund the purchase of a new bag (of course). But I have not had many responses.

I'm just wondering why? :worried:

I think its a really cute bag. It kinds looks like a bowling bag:biggrin:

2. :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:

3. I think you haven't gotten many responses because it isn't a bag you see often- a lot of people want an iconic mono bag. Another could be the bag's rather odd proportions.

4. Thanks. Atleast i got one response ;)

5. I agree with ValleyOppressed. The classic just sells better IMO.

6. Here's an image for people that are just browsing and aren't sure what it is:

[​IMG]

The shape is unique, but I just don't like handheld bags.. out of the cite bags, I much prefer the multipli-cite. :shame:

8. I think it's super cute! I like the fact that it's not common. What are the measurements? Can it hold a decent amount of stuff?

9. It holds a ton of stuff. I carry a lot of junk and it never gave me problems. I like that you can stuff it full of stuff and it does not change its shape like some other LV's.

I have the dimensions posted in my thread in trhe marketplace. Let me check.

10. The measurements are 11.4 X 10.6 X11

11. I've never seen that before! That's an interesting looking bag. I hope you sell it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice